Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Cages Are Done!!!

Me and my boys moved into our new roomy cages. I love my two story pad. I've spent hours running up and down my ramp. I especially love poking my head through the cage. I always think I am going to be successful in squeezing myself through, but no luck. It's kind of freaking mom out, but she knows there is no way I am fitting through the new wire walls. Huey spent all afternoon running around in all his new space. Horatio, well........ he hasn't quite figured it all out and is a bit edgy and nervous about his move. He had stopped biting the last week or so, but started again today. It may all be too stressful for my sensitive little guy. He'll settle in soon enough!

1 comment:

The Zookeeper said...

Wow... beautiful, beautiful cage setup. Your trio is very lucky!