Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hog Sling


Mom made an exciting new snuggle sac for us. Inspired by baby carrying slings, she made a smaller version for me and the boys. I've been snuggling inside of it for the last hour or so. I usually sleep in moms lap when she is on the computer but she is so overly cautious that she always keeps one hand on me or close by, in case I decide to wake up and run! With the new sling I can snuggle close to her chest and keep super warm while she remains hands free. As much as I would like to go everywhere with her, she has warned me that this is for sleepy snuggle time only!! I can't hitch a ride in the cozy sac. If I want to explore I am going to need to do it with my own feet.....

4 comments:

/exdeqtladaas said...

Oh my God, this animals are so sweet!
I´m from Argentina, you can go to my blogspot if you want: www.exdeqtladaas.blogspot.com
Byee!

Razzle said...

Very cool! Your mom is very creative!

Rachie-Babe said...

That is such a cool idea. Think your mom could make one for me? I'd be happy to pay her. Although my Cringer has passed, I may start doing some rescues at some point in time. I feel ready after what I've been through. . .it will be awhile, but someday it will happen.

Holly Hog said...

Mom could definitely make you one. She is testing it on us to make sure its hog proof. So far so good!!