Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Play Time

I had a blast running around all over the place. I played with my Cuddle Pal warm fuzzy toy, toilet paper roll and hedgie hat. I love running around in stealth mode hidden underneath my hedgie hat. I sometimes pretend that I am a master of disguise as I snoop around mom's hobby room, unseen to the human eye. It is so much fun!!


Mom did try cuddling with me once I tired myself out but it didn't last too long. I wanted to impress her with my master couch scaling abilities. She really wished she hadn't put her camera away. I think I impressed her with my leg-stretch-balancing-myself-between-the-couch-and-Horatio's- cage maneuver.

2 comments:

Steffy said...

I wish you would have popped in sooner, I do not meet many hedgehog mommy bloggers. I cant wait to read up on your babies. :)

Celia said...

Look at that turtle-hog!!